Pure JCM800pre LV2 plugin

guitarix LV2 plugs

Pure JCM800pre LV2 plugin

Postby Rodney » Thu May 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Hi there!

First of all, congratulations for version 0.35, guitarix only gets better and better each version :), thank you so very much for that! I simply love it. Well, I would like to ask if it's possible to release a "pure" version of the JCM800pre LV2 plugin, that is, without the tonestack and presence, in other words, exactly the way it is available in guitarix under the Distortion category ;). The purpose is to experiment with it, using a separate real power amp (that already has a presence control) and see what happens using Guitarix/David T. Yeh's tonestack, guitarix cabinet and a real one ;).

Thank you very much guys! I wouldn't know what would be of me without Guitarix :D

Cheers!
Rodney

Re: Pure JCM800pre LV2 plugin

Postby brummer10 » Fri May 27, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi Rodney,

You could just select the default tonestack, which didn't influence the sound when leave the control’s untouched, and move the presence to zero. Then you'll have what you wont.

regards
hermann

And thanks for your kind words, I'm glade that guitarix is useful for you. :metal:
brummer10
Site Admin

Re: Pure JCM800pre LV2 plugin

Postby Rodney » Mon May 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Wow! It's that easy?! Thank you so very much Brummer :D, sorry for bothering you with these small things, like I said I am a newbie ^ ^. And yes, absolutely Guitarix Rocks!

Thanks a lot and keep up with the awesome job you guys have been doing

Cheers

Att.: Rodney
Rodney

Return to LV2 plugs